Ten Thoughts on SuccessI discovered this list of success tips while paging through my daughter's notebook for her junior year of high school. This was distributed as a handout from an agricultural vocational class, a requirement for all students at her school.
- Your salary increase will become effective when you do.
- How many people do not buy from you because you have not asked them to?
- Explain the value before you tell the price.
- Too many people stop looking for work when they get a job.
- It is easier to sell to people who do not want to buy than to find people who do.
- The surest way not to make money is to sit around waiting for a break.
- You are not paid for having brains, but for using them.
- When your prospect quits listening, it means you should stop talking.
- The door of opportunity won't open unless you do some pushing.
- Do you count time or make time count?
What do you think of these? Which one is your favorite?